Monday, January 14, 2008

oil chat

i was helping merv do a little "research" writing a paper for a class he's taking and found this: http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/ i ended up reading the whole thing until about 3 in the am. it's basically about the high cost of fuel in great detail. i guess just another example of why we should be prepared. something my mother has been adament about my whole life. i'm not trying to be all doom n' gloom, but it is SUPER interesting once you get past the first few paragraphs.

3 comments:

Arah said...

hey julio-
next time you want to link something, call me and will tell you how to do it without having the URL written out.

Wonderland Pearls & Purses said...

Hey, while I didn't read this oil thingy I'm SUPER excited that you have a BLOG! And absolutely, you should plan a trip to Utah and come and visit. You and me and Arah and Hope and Danielle can all have lunch together!! :)

birdeeb said...

I will have to check it out...