Sunday, February 3, 2008

i need a girl.

i am completly addicted to dressing them up and making them cute. i convinced brinley to let me braid her hair into little corn-rows by telling her that when she took them out the next day, she would have princess hair. so she sat still for about 45 minutes and let me get my fix of girl hair. what a good little brinley. i use to play with brian's girls hair all of the time too, when they were close.
she said it felt funny to flip her head back and forth so they could "twirl". admiring herself, she said, "aunt julie, i surley do look beautiful."

6 comments:

Kaisa Bailey said...

Stinkin' cute. We can want girls together! Although our boys ARE pretty cute. How fun for Brinley.

Rob & Marisa said...

She is SO precious. You are such a cute aunt.

Arah said...

She is such a stinker...she will let you do her hair for 45 MINUTES and she doesn't hardly let me touch her head.

Cori said...

I love the corn rows! You are pretty lucky that she held still. Hannah hates it when I fix her hair, but then freaks out if it gets messed up... go figure.

DeAnne said...

Hi Julie! I am so glad that you stumbled onto my blog. As you can see, I only have a short list of friends. But now I have added you and Arah so it will be so fun to see what you guys are up to. You all are gorgeous! ~DeAnne

Kera said...

oh, and now your having one!!!