Saturday, March 1, 2008

vintage cereal


arah & i were browsing around target the other day and came across a cereal box display. general mills has a special going on where they are reintroducing the old school vintage style boxes- lucky charms, kix, honey nut cheerios, etc. i couldn't help myself with the nostalgic appeal so i bought a box. when i got home i discovered on the side of the box they have an ad for promotional $5 t shirts for kids and grownups to. really cool ones with the old cereal logos. you just go to this site and type in "luckytee" when it asks for the code. cody loves them. i bought one for each of us cause we're into that kind of stuff.

update: these came extremly quick, however i was a little dissapointed with the shirts themselves...bummer.

3 comments:

Arah said...

hope you get them in time for St. Patricks Day. Then you could get some cool pictures taken in them too.

DeAnne said...

Hey Julie,
the other night I had a dream that I was your REAL birth mom. You and I were walking down the street together and it was a really special moment and I really loved you so much. So for the past few days I have felt really close to you and I want to give you a big hug :)

Darla said...

Hey,
I got on there and thought of ordering the lucky charm one for Geof.'s bday (on Mar. 17th), but decided against it after reading your update. Anyway, I have a blog now and don't know how to formally invite anyone so here it is: eastcoastbennetts.blogspot.com. Check it out okay?