Sunday, April 13, 2008

1st game

we found out jersey color is green! right on- top color choice. & our team did awesome if i do say so myself. we knocked the socks of the other team (alhough we don't keep score) & i loved watching their little expressions when they finally started understanding how the game worked. cody mostly wanted to be the goalie & play with the end post. i'm really enjoying working with them. it's a lot of fun. we're trying to choose a team name now. my votes for uncle matt's choice: the crickets. but the kids all want to be the ghosts...hmmm? the green ghosts?























4 comments:

Arah said...

hey Julie, go to jill's blog. in the header picture it shows their fireplace, you would never guess it's lava rock. gives you something to think about. Show it to Merv.

Darla said...

hey hot soccer mom! I can't WAIT to put Cole in!!!

marychild said...

You must have endless amounts of patience to sign up for that! Cute pic's...

Forever Young said...

You are the cutest and coolest mom ever!!! Way to go...Soccer coach and mom. I would love to be involved with my kids soccer team some day... (that is when I have kids:)