Monday, April 21, 2008

little goalie dude

cody is funny. the soccer program we're in doesn't keep score or have goalies at the younger age levels. but, he insists on sitting on/in the goal when it is his turn to play. even if the ball stays on the other end of the field near the other goal, he would rather hang out at our goal. he tells me it is just on case the ball comes he wants to be ready. while he's waiting for the ball to come down to our goal, he hangs out looking up at the clouds and playing in the grass.....


i can tell that he is going to be our very competitive & athletic boy. ya right. :)

4 comments:

Cori said...

I love it! He is such a cute kid.

Cindy said...

Arah was telling me about Cody how he is so involved with the soccer games. It's hilarious how he's just laying on the field like it's no big deal. We should plan on doing one this summer. Hopefully we can get a bunch of girls to train for one and make a big girls day out of it. See you at GNO

Home Broker said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kami said...

Wow julie, you're getting spammed!

Cody's a cute kid, he's such a mini jared.