our projects have been moving a little slower, due to merv working and going to school full time, and every problem on the face of the earth jumping in our way. but we finally finished up on the crown molding. that was kind of a headache with the out-of-square walls, and trying to get the angles right, but it turned out beautifully.
we've started on the floors and after overcoming several issues with them as well, such as a bad flooring stapler, the wrong staples, mold on the product, etc......but, they are turning out great.
we've got about 1/4 of the flooring done, but now that we've resolved some problems, the rest should go quickly and smoothly... as soon as merv gets some more time. probably saturday. i can't wait to put the house back together. the kitchen is getting a little cramped.