Monday, June 2, 2008

anticipation.

our projects have been moving a little slower, due to merv working and going to school full time, and every problem on the face of the earth jumping in our way. but we finally finished up on the crown molding. that was kind of a headache with the out-of-square walls, and trying to get the angles right, but it turned out beautifully.

we've started on the floors and after overcoming several issues with them as well, such as a bad flooring stapler, the wrong staples, mold on the product, etc......but, they are turning out great.



we've got about 1/4 of the flooring done, but now that we've resolved some problems, the rest should go quickly and smoothly... as soon as merv gets some more time. probably saturday. i can't wait to put the house back together. the kitchen is getting a little cramped.

6 comments:

Arah said...

it looks awesome Julie. You guys did a great job. If cody needs to come play art our house this week, he's welcome.
By the Way, Shelley Lake is having their big neighborhood yard sale Saturday!

Darla said...

I'm gonna get all my decorating ideas from you and Arah when we finally buy a home in 2015. It's starting to feel that way........

Cori said...

I love the way the room is coming around! It looks so classy. I'm jealous. Also, I love the dragonfly sconce.

Rocia said...

beautiful! i love them!

b said...

Looken good Jules, I have some projects at my place when your done! LOL
Nice work Merv!

Forever Young said...

Gorgeous Floor, Really, that is exactly what I want someday:)