Thursday, June 26, 2008

sunny-ness.

we've been busy enjoying the nice weather this week. arah & i took a picnic down to the park and checked out the higher than usual river....let the kids feed the ducks and play on the carousel.

merv's oldest sister karen was in town from houston so we got together for a mini egg reunion. it was fun!! a very rare photo of 5 of the 8 kids together:

we were able to make our first trek this year, out to the lake. the kids had a blast and we stayed all afternoon. makaela being as beautiful as ever ....


brinley hauled the water right up to the blankets and poured it out "to make a river"...






"no mom! get a picture of my creation!! see?!"

cute pregnant arah working on her cleavage tan...

6 comments:

Arah said...

i love cody's face as he showed off his creation. Such a cute kid! that was fun...I still got too much sun and did again today. i really need to just put some sunscreen in my bag.

Darla said...

Hot mama Arah!! You guys are such a close fam!! Congrats on the pregnancy Julie! Wow, I can't imagine having all that space in between. Would of been nice...rather, I'm a crazy mom who's REALLY in need of a break!

Darla said...

Hot mama Arah!! You guys are such a close fam!! Congrats on the pregnancy Julie! Wow, I can't imagine having all that space in between. Would of been nice...rather, I'm a crazy mom who's REALLY in need of a break!

Marnie said...

Congratulations! If I have another kid I want to be pregnant with a sister or best friend-Andrea? Kami? Let’s get working on that. Get married first though.

My Crazy Life X 6 said...

i just want to post about the pic of Arah....YOU GO GIRL!!!

kim said...

Congratulations on the good news of another little one. I am sure it will be adorable as Cody. And I am guessing you are darling pregnant. Thanks so much for posting that great picture of Arah!! She is so cute!!!