Tuesday, July 1, 2008

happy birthday coda-boda.

wow. 6 years already. i remember when i went into labor the night at the grand opening of krispy kreme donuts on a very, very hot july night. cody was born the next morning,on july 2nd at 11am and welcomed into the world by a ton of family... he shares his birthday with some pretty special people. ( happy birthday kambria and lakai!)































mama: cody what so you want for your birthday?

cody: i don't know... some birthday cake and water baloons... & just a few presents

mama: what kind of presents?

cody: i don't know, just something to open..

cody: ...but i want a banilla cake shaped like a star with banilla frosting with blue sprinkles and red sprinkles. kind of like fireworks ....

we had a mini pre birthday party tonight with just the 3 of us and let cody open some of his birthday gifts.



tomorrow for we're going to krispy kreme for birthday donuts and to see
wall-e with the family and then celebrating his birthday with granpa jims on the 4th of july with real birthday cake, pinatas & more of the cousins in town.

10 comments:

Arah said...

Cody-
Happy Birthday Cody! i hope you have a really fun day! I gotta surprise for you, I hopw you will like it. I hope to play with the water balloons and not get any water on me. I hope your party is perfect and will be really fun!
Love Ninnee

CrazyMomof7 said...

Happy Birthday Cody!! I hope that you have a super fun day. I can't believe that you are 6 years old already.

Darla said...

Such a cute, good boy! We can't wait to get to know him better!! How do you post so many pics at once? Mine only allows me to do 4 at a time! Happy bday Cody!!!

Marisa said...

He has the most adorable little face. Happy birthday Cody!

Kaisa Bailey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you do something so fun. You're so so handsome and I will always think of a baby Cody when I think of my baby Lakai. Happy birthday!

Tashina said...

Such a cute kid... Happy Birthday Cody! By the way Julie... I love your blog! You always have the neatest things to say and share!

Tashina said...

P.S. CONGRATS ON THE PREGNANCY... HOW EXCITING! YOU ARE SUCH A CUTE-COOL- MOM. YOU KIDDOS ARE LUCKY!

Risawn said...

Happy B-day Cody!

I need to get his gift in the mail. . .

The Davis Fam said...

Happy late birthday cody!
Julie- Great pictures....they grow up so fast.

Forever Young said...

Happy Birthday Cody!!! Six years old is definitely something to be proud of:) We all love you and are so grateful that your mom keeps us updated on you:)