Thursday, August 21, 2008

...

merv an i went on a little date last night up to beneditos pizza on the south hill, (which was awesome by the way!) and then to see the rocker, the new movie with that idiot from the office, who we are quite fond of.
the movie was alright but the outifts and really bad hair were what made it worth it. and of course merv loves stuff about his favorite hobby ever. drumming. but my favorite part was before the movie started. we had some time to kill so we browsed around in the baby gap and found a sweet little unisex-ish baby outfit for baby egg. merv picked it out and i love it.

i'm a big fat sucker for baby & kid hats. the hat actually has a little bill on the front, but i couldn't find the real picture on the website so just pretend.

7 comments:

DeAnne said...

cute cute! i love how you call it baby "egg", that made me laugh.

Arah said...

very cute! The hat looks like one Cody had when he was a baby.

Darla said...

unisex, my butt! You guys are totally planning on a boy! (;

Cindy said...

cute outfit. Also, awesome you got to meet Ben Stein. What a man!! Also a picture with him. I have seen a few celebrities in my life, but no pictures with one before. Awesome!!

Raquel & Marc said...

that little outfit looks yummy. Cody and his "tricks" totally remind me of Lakai, Kaisa's little boy. He'll do no hands, and lift his feet up. It is so hilarious. The best part is that they really believe they are doing a sweet trick.

The Davis Fam said...

I love the outfit! Aren't dates wonderful?

Forever Young said...

So Cute!!! I love Baby Gap:)