Monday, August 11, 2008

blue angels

the blue angels air show was in town at the air force base this weekend.and i was impressed. i've been once before when i was about 10 down in san francisco but i didn't really appreciate it at the time. the best part was the raptor jet. INCREDIBLE what those things can do. we caved in and bought cody his very own dog togs. a true bargain at 15 bucks! we planned to meet arah, matt & brinley but didn't run into them until the very end. the parking was a disaster ( it tooks about about 2 hours to get out of the place...with only 2 tiny exits and about 100,000 people...) and the food was EXPENSIVE but it was highly worth it.






5 comments:

Jon and Maryanne said...

Hi Julie! I got your blog address off of Carissa's. My kids and I went to the air show too with my dad. Jon had to work, he was really bummed! It will be awesome to keep in touch this way. I showed Jon your blog too! By the way.....I'm sure Jon will tease Jared about the little bike picture! Too funny!!!

Hetzlers said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I remember going to the FAFB airshows when I was young. I would have loved to have been in Spokane to take Corbin...he would have loved it!

The Davis Fam said...

It looks like you and the fam had a lot of fun. I love the pics (as always). Lots of love!
shevaunie
P.S. I love the kami post. It made me laugh

Kari said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun! My husband's Dad used to work at Fairchild and would make sure they went every year! Laren (my dh) loved it!!

Kera said...

hey julie,
i would love to go check the place out at liberty lake and go to river front park whenever. I love it down there. we are actually looking for apartments in the SH area if you have any suggestions.
what's your email or # ?