Monday, August 25, 2008

silverwood.

saturday was our yearly silverwood excursion for mervs company picnic. thanks matt and arah for letting us take brinley! (this picture was taken on the way out, not in. & thats why the kids look so thrilled...)

...good grief... is this many arm bands really necessary?


>we got into the park an hour early to ride all of the rollercoaster without lines. cody and brinley actually wanted to do it this year. i was hesitant to let brinley go cause she was only like a 1/4 inch taller than the sign and i thight she might fly out or come fof screaming... but i was wrong. she LOVED it. cody on the other hand was not so sure.

but he was pretty happy about the airplanes as usual.


my every growing belly... i feel like i'm pregnant with triplets or something. is it normal to show so earlier with a second pregnacy or what?i would rather just get tickets to bouder beach. it's my favorite part.
"we don't want to go home yet cause we aren't tiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeedddddddddddd!!!!! "

we had to leave a little early to get back in time for my brothers birthday.
happy 32 jared!! love you!

4 comments:

Forever Young said...

Happy Birthday Jared, We Love You!!!

CrazyMomof7 said...

Larry and I are going to Silverwood Sept 6th. I can't wait. Hey can you give me a call. I have a ? for you and can't find your number.

jordan and maci said...

uh oh julie-- i felt like i was way bigger way sooner than i should have been and look where that put me:) perhaps multiples are in your future!

Jon and Maryanne said...

Congrats! I didn't know you were pregnant!!! When are you due?

Happy Birthday Jared! :)