Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ultrasound.

i went it for a checkup yesterday & was suprised to find out i was going to have an early ultrasound. (the dr. thought i was measuring a little big... but found out my uterus is just tilted and making me measure wrong....) It was so awesome to see the baby moving around and be abe to see all of the parts in the right places. i can't believe how fully they are developed at only 13 1/2 weeks! the lady said its hard to tell the sex this early cause boy and girl parts tend to like a like until a few more weeks out. i'll have another ultrasound in about a month to find out exacty what we're having. anyway, she said i am measuring about 5-6 days further along.


12 comments:

DeAnne said...

oh wow, those pictures are so amazing! it makes me feel all teary and stuff. i am still always amazed at the miracle of life. i hope you have a girl :)

Rocia said...

awesome pics. aren't we lucky to be able to have ultrasounds. what would we do without them? i love the last pic of the hands, so sweet.

CrazyMomof7 said...

Beautiful baby...very sweet. Thanks for sharing.

My Crazy Life X 6 said...

Awwwwww...So cute...

Let me know if you need any help with Arah's Shower....

Forever Young said...

Oh....so cute, I'm glad that the baby looks so healthy. It's crazy how much of them is put together at 13 and a half weeks. So happy for you.

Marnie said...

Awww... come on! Your not going to wait till you give birth to find out? I love pregnancy and giving birth(that's not an anounsment, by the way). Maybe soon though.

jordan and maci said...

i just can't get enough of ultra sound pictures these days... it's just so incredible. you must have been a little relieved to find out there was only one:)

Cindy said...

Oh how sweet. I can't believe how much the baby looks like a baby too so early. You can see everything. Very exciting. Glad to hear you are just measuring a little larger when I first started reading and they said you were measuring bigger I thought oh Julie is having twins!!! I'm all about getting babies one at a time : )

My Crazy Life X 6 said...

yes I know Pam...I can help with anything...

My Crazy Life X 6 said...

games...food...ect...

Darla said...

Julie! We're excited! We're leaving today and we'll probably stay with my father in law. But we'll see you all tomorrow. (:

Kera said...

Julie hi :)
I have been wanting to give you a call to go hang out for the longest time but I have been SOOOO sick.
I don't know if I told you or not but I am pregnant (only 7 weeks) and it has not been pretty.
Anyway. Lets chill. Hopefully I can get feeling better soon. Any suggestions?
Who is your doctor?