Thursday, September 18, 2008

arahs baby shower.

we decided that arah more than deserved a baby shower, so last night we had one for her. she is well loved and received lots of cute baby girl goodies. my good friend pam (who i some how managed not to get a clear picture of last night...) let us hold it at her house. she has the wonderful talent of making food look amazing. her bbqs , christmas parties and halloween parties can't be beat. her & her husband should seriously start a catering co. it was awesome, beautiful and yummy. especially these little brownie bites. :) we missed everyone who couldn't make it and would have loved to get our sister corinne (who is also pregnant) in the belly shot. ;)













7 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

im glad she had a shower

My Crazy Life X 6 said...

thanks for the big fat pictures of me...lol actually I like them...It was a great party!!!

DeAnne said...

Wow, what a spread! It looks like you had a great turn out. I really wish I could have been there. You guys look so cute pregnant!

jordan and maci said...

looks like such a fun party-- arah's hair looks so cute! what adorable pregnant sisters you are:)

Darla said...

That food looks incredible! I DO NOT have that talent. I do have the talent of eating large portions of food, however. You two cute sisters are adorable. To think, 3 babies in one family so close together. Fun!!

Andrea said...

You and Arah are cute. It's my secret dream to be pregnant at the same time with Marnie or any of my sisters. You, Arah, and Corinne, wow! At the rate Kami and I are going, maybe we will be pregnant together.

Forever Young said...

Cute prego mamma's and lots of yummy food...Hummmm... looks like a recipe for a perfect party:)