Thursday, September 11, 2008

boys.

i just read this article from newsweek about school aged boys and it was really interesting. especially the comments like this one:
"As the mother of a boy diagnosed with ADHD & ODD, I couldn't agree more! Most of the issues my son has is a direct result of being a boy. Nothing more! But the school insisted something else was going on. While we did find that there were some legitamite issue. But the major concerns the school had weren't the issues he was diagnosed with. They wouldn't let him be a boy..."

4 comments:

Mom Miller said...

Hey this is your old buddy Spencer. Allison and I are in town this week so if you were wanting to invite us over for desert you can just call me
801-735-7211

Darla said...

Too true. Although Cole might have 'some other things going on', most of it IS being a boy and i just LOVE it. What happened to the days of them just roaming the streets and getting in trouble..? (;

My Crazy Life X 6 said...

Amen...We just went through all the testing and evals with mental health and they wanted to push meds...I didn't and still don't feel right about it...Sky may be extra active but I think he will out grow it in a few years...

Cindy said...

I am anxious to have a boy and experience a boy. They are so different from girls and very active. Sometimes I think I'm in for it because Kylee my girl is crazy active and most every one who comes into contact with her makes a comment about how active she is for a girl. Love the belly and butt shot you look great. Nice little man captured. Did you do that on purpose?