Sunday, October 19, 2008

pinecones owls.

i was browsing through the wondertime magazine at a dr. apt and found this little owl craft. super easy and quick. the kids loved it. all you need are some pinecones, (brinely gathered plenty while we were waiting for cody to get out of class) and some feathers, felt and mini puff balls. i used hot glue just to make it even easier.

i'm thinking about suggesting it for cody's halloween "harvest" party at school since they aren't actually allowed to make anything having to do with halloween.

5 comments:

Darla said...

ooh!! That IS cute! And I don't even like doing crafts that much. We'll have to do it..
Hey, is it gonna be too much for us to come up? Is there not enough room? Cuz if so, we completely understand! I'm serious..

Marnie said...

Cute.

Tashina said...

You are so cute and crafty... I don't know how you find the time. I don't have kids and I always feel out of time! It must be that I just don't have the touch so the thought of crafts overwhelms me and I convince myself I don't have time. Who knows... maybe one day when I'm a Mom I'll get the touch. Until then I'll just admire cute Moms like you!

Forever Young said...

You guys are so cute and creative. I love it:)

Andrea said...

Way cute!