Sunday, October 26, 2008

halloween part 2. tri-clops.

saturday we went to the trunk or treat party with arah & brinley. unfortunately, matt was sick. merv really wanted to be charlie the unicorn,
but i changed his mind when i found the idea to be a set of eyeballs online. when cody saw the costume he wanted to be an eyeball too- so we three became a triclops. (and anyone who knows cody, know just how hard it is to get him to wear a costume, no matter how hard i prod, beg or plea...)


easy as pie to make, especially if you can find the felt with a sticky back. arah and merv made the back of arahs van look super spooky and we had the best trunk for sure....
arah came dressd as a 9 month pregnant lady and brinley was batcat from charlie & lola.
then we headed over to the phelps annual halloween party. super accomadating for us showing up super late. these guys know how to throw a party. they have the best decorations and food, whether its a luau, christmas party or whatever the occasion. cody winning big at the apple bobbing game...
great job on the haunted house & decor...
i LOVED the coffin holding the food...
and i was a little obsessed with this guy...
i need to get one or maybe they can just leave him to me in the will.
update: i guess i should note that the mass amount of toilet paper was for a mummy game and not because everyone had diarreah. :)

4 comments:

Marisa said...

That is disgusting. And cool. I love the tri-clops, and the striped sleeves were a nice touch!

Arah said...

i love that you got the toilet paper in the pictures. It looks as if it's a party favor for us to take home. it's great.

CrazyMomof7 said...

LOL!! You mean you didn't take a roll home as a party favor...lol. I am glad that you guys came to the party. As people send me pictures I will share them.

Kami said...

*laughs* I love the "Charlie the Unicorn" idea, though if Merv would have went with that, it looks like he would have been one of the crazy "we're going on an Adventure Charlie!" unicorns.

But I love the Eyeballs.

I'm going to be driving home this halloween. I'm debating on dressing up as a Drill Sergeant. Or an Undecided Voter. I'm not sure which.

I could also dress up as a Democrat, because that is truly scary. But I think an Undecided voter would be better.