Friday, February 13, 2009

u&me xxxoo...

i'm not a big fan of valentines candy, but i had to get these for merv. he got them a little early since i already gave him his real valentines present which was the couples massage- highly reccomended and awesome by the way. i had no idea they came with little messages on the back (the m&m's not the massages...) even though it says so right on the pacakge...

u&me xxxoo...

he suprised me with these partially vintage rebulit earrings from finders keepers, which happens to be the best jewelry shop in spokane (which was featured in and article about spokane in februarys sunset magazine...) full of vintage galore. i love turquise and dangly and i love them. good work husband.

...and my awesome neighbor let cody come over to play last night. they happened to be making valentines and sugar cookies for her sons class. they brought these sweet ones back...mmmm.

my personal favorite for the baby girl:


i think the sprout might be making her debut a little earlier than expected. i've been having contractions all week (which i did not have with cody untiul the day he was born) and tuesday the dr. said that i was dialated to a 2+ and 50%effaced....


...& now i'm off to help out at cody's little class valentines party.

1 comment:

Wonderland Pearls & Purses said...

I'm checking your blog everyday to see if you've had a little surprise but you can imagine my disappointment yesterday when I saw those disturbing images instead! haha.
Thinking of you--have that baby would ya!