Wednesday, June 10, 2009

love conquers all.


one thing i'll miss when school gets out for the summer, is our morning chats on the drive to school each morning. (it's like a 20minute drive...i'm not quite brave enough to let him ride the bus.)
on the way to school this morning....

cody:mom, i'm going to marry brinley when i grow up...

me:cody, remember? you can't. we already talked about that.

cody:but i love brinley and i can't hink of anyone else i want to marry.

me:well, you can't really marry brinely.

cody:why?

me: you just can't marry your cousin.

cody: i know you keep saying that, but i still don't know why.

me: well, for a lot of reason and because your babies will come out deformed

cody:thats ok, i don't mind.

4 comments:

My Crazy Life X 6 said...

Thats awesome...I remember when Skyler was little he wanted to marry Ashlynn...

Darla said...

Dayne talks about marrying Cole all the time. Funny kids.

DeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, that is too funny! And oh so sweet. You've gotta keep that one for the history books.

Marnie said...

Thanks for the laugh. I remember not being able to make up my mind on who I wanted to marry when I was really really little, my dad, or Santa.