Wednesday, September 30, 2009

all about us...


cute book. just wait until you've been married for a few to fill it out....we filled it out the first like 3 days after we got married and i don't remember it being that great. in fact i think we mostly fought and got our feelings hurt. so on our drive down to the oregon coast this summer, i brought a new one along. merv drove, lola slept and i read and wrote.... it was fun. (cody was in the other car with aunt arah and brinley.)

i use to keep a few on hand to give to newlyweds and couples for anniversary gift. at times it does kind of feel like your doing a corny on-line survey but most of it is pretty fun. .

"....Well, it's really all about you. With questions about romance and sex, daily routines and the life of your dreams, All About Us will help you and your partner discover more about yourselves and each other than you ever imagined possible. Whether you fill it out separately, together or ask and answer questions aloud, this unique book will help you to deepen your relationship and discover that, once again, love is the answer...."

i kind of love this right now too. but i love dire straits....

3 comments:

Kera said...

I filled one of those out with my boyfriend in collage. I think I still have it somewhere... Wouldn't that be hilarious. Maybe I should bust one out for me and Patty on our next road trip.

So I was looking at my computer and found those pumpkin ideas you posted on your blog last fall. I saved them cause I thought they were so cute. Made me sad :( I miss ya.

DeAnne said...

Hey, we got one of those books from you when we got married. And we actually did start filling it out together...it was fun. :)

Darla said...

I want that book.