Thursday, September 17, 2009

fair rednecks.

**does anyone have any interest in having some family pictures done at dusk as the fair as the backdrop...? just wondering...


does it make you a bone a fide redneck if you actually enjoy going to the county fair and even look forward to it a little? i remember the first year we moved here. my senior year in high school. we had been in spokane about 3 days and spencer miller took me along to the fair with a group. i experienced my first demolation derby ( i remember they moved us up the stadium a few rows because a car came flying through the gate a few feet in front of us...) and i remember him buying one of those little potato guns (not the ones that luanch the whole potato just the one that shoots tiny bits of potato...)and shooting the bulls in the balls. ya, nice right?
anway...



"..ummm my jams up here in this region somewhere...."


seriously, is this even legal? isn't here some kind if age resriction or at least height to ride a llama? who's baby is this? goodness sakes....only at the spokane county fair. proof that we live near northern idaho. (where the real rednecks reside.)

6 comments:

Lisa Farman said...

Cool pics. Congrats on winning 3rd place on your children's portraits. That is awesome! You'll have to post the picture so we all can see.

I totally agree about the baby on the llama. I wouldn't let my baby get on a llama.

Darla said...

That baby's way too small! Where's the mama. Love the pics, Julie..

Josh n Betsie said...

You need to come down south then you will see th real rednecks :0) I miss the spokane fair...i miss spokane...i miss everyone there

Arah said...

sweet pics. I'll have to come steal some of them from you.

Marnie said...

Your post made me laugh.
Yes I want some family pictures. I just left that comment on Arah's blog! I need some family pictures. The self taken pictures are getting lame, and my husband just doesn't quite see my vision when it comes to helping me with pictures.

Kera said...

i do :)