Friday, October 29, 2010

...

..and my self pity debbie downer moment is over. thank goodness. good to reflect on life, but on to the next thing now.

i've discovered a great lame mood cure all is service for others. any kind really will do. just helping someone other than yourself will change your attitude completely. seriously works. that was my big plan for the week: if anyone needed my help i wouldn't say no.  there were plenty of opportunities all week long. this afternoon i watched a friends 3 kids (ages 4, 3, and 9 month old and my own 2 kidlets) i have huge respect for mothers of large families. i don't know how they do it.  not that i minded watching them at all. i was happy to... just juggling the infant with a jealous lola was tricky.

trying to prepare for 3 or 4 halloween parties coming up and still no costume...i was planning the zombie family theme. but everyone in my family said no. one year i'll actually prepare ahead of time to be medusa before all the toy snakes sell out for my wig.  maybe i'll be a set of eyeballs again with merv. lola can wear her horse suit and cody, well he doesn't dress up anyway.


fav running music this week:
everythings magic: angels and airwaves
joy ride: the killers

....and hooray! my baby sister is pregnant!

1 comment:

Kaisa Bailey said...

I put spiders in my hair one year and just random bugs another year and it looked "creepy". Definitely not Medusa, but it still has the spook factor, like you dressed up even if you didn't.