Tuesday, September 27, 2011

hello long lost friend.

what the crap! is it really almost october??? a few thoughts and photos from lately:

1. it seems that my life has been filled too full lately with work related stuff.  so full that i had a nightmare last night that my kids were all grown up all of the sudden and i had missed out on all of the important events in their lives... sad! i do love being able to make a career and work from home... and it is all a part of our master plan, but have to figure out a way to balance it all. (and i can't even think about the things in my house that have gone unattended for far too long...)

5. i know i've said it before but its true: kids seriously make life worth while. we took lola and cody to the fair and we could not get over how cute lola was. she was in love with every single animal. it was also pretty sweet when cody decided to use his ride tickets to take lola on the kiddie train. sometimes he actually does love her.




6. lola's favorites right now are: thomas the train, princess shoes and taking about 45 baths a day with naked barbies and horses. in a swimsuit preferably.




3. cody thinks 4th grade is pretty alright. i can't believe how much harder the homework is but we really like his teacher.

3. cody still has absolutely no interest in anything to do with a halloween costume. lola would be happy to have one of every costume though. especially the princess and tutu costumes. she was going nuts as we browsed the halloween isles at value village.

4. i was able to pick the brains of some of my photographer idols recently, heather & john from one love photo. i've been fascinated with them for years... the style they shoot and the fact that they still use film. it was like meeting santa claus for me. such down to earth and genuinely cool people. i had to pinch myself a few times.

5. actually looking forward to fall this year and maybe taking a fall trip over to leavenworth and wenatchee...?

2 comments:

Marisa said...

One love photo took my friend Robyn's wedding pics in March (I was a b-maid, that's why I remember). They turned out sooooo amazing.

That dream you had scares me! I hate dreams like that! What a relief to wake up though.

Darla said...

Oh my good griefness! Those photos are INCREDIBLE!! I want to re-marry Geof. just so we can get this kind of quality. Love it!!

Wanna live next door to you. We'd have so much fun.