Monday, August 26, 2013

ragnar relay northwest passage 2013 : SMOOTH CRIMINALS

first time ever attempting to captain a team and maybe my last! it was so fun though and we had such a great time with the theme. i sure do love these girls!!! i wish the team was 1 van of 12 instead of 2 of 6. running is usually a very solo sport, but relay races build teams and friendships. full of cheering and love and positivity. one of the best parts of the Ragnar Relay are the friends you make during the race. i was not very close with anyone in my first van a few years ago other than my sister in law becca. since that race i have been hooked- this was my 6th! i have made life long friends! we’ve all shared a great experience now and will remember it for a lifetime...





























 











 














1 comment:

Kera said...

it always makes me laugh when i see the pictures of us coming across the finish line!!